Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Windjammer St Lucia Which Of These Places Is Best For A Honeymoon?

Which of these places is best for a honeymoon? - windjammer st lucia

Punta Cana - Gran Bahia Principe
Barbados - Treasure Beach and Hilton
Santa Lucia - Hotel Windjammer
St. Thomas - Marriott Frenchman Reef
Hawaii - Oahu - Hawaii Prince Hotel Maui - Royal Lahaina

Each one of these places? You see all the great on TripAdvisor, Expedia and Travelocity. I thought I'd check here for more comments / insight. I am now interested in other places - only the ones I listed.

3 comments:

Please delete me said...

I went to the Hilton Barbados in particular is very beautiful. They do not know about Treasure Beach, as I have never been there.

Hilton is very, very beautiful. It's like a dream. Me based on experience. They have this small bar and restaurant in the hotel and dance covers.

FishFry is also where you with tourists and / or interact with local, if you are interested in Barbados. You can eat, listen to music and even dance.

Now, back to the hotel, there's no beach nearby and saw a pool. I repeat, is a dream, that's really living a dream into reality.

Lockitup said...

I was at the Bahia Principe resort in the Dominican Republic, but in San Juan. I've also been to St. Lucia for my honeymoon own. Since it was so it would be difficult to choose between the two. I do not enjoy the time we visited St. Lucia, but not the Windjammer, which was one of the Sandals Chain. If you go to St. Lucia, you should make a trip to the street at the entrance near the Big Wind Jammer. It was the highlight of our trip. I think it is every Friday evening. The best part of the chain is the bay that most schools are very large and more things seem, because the number of guests.

Highly Favoured said...

Barbados is beautiful, but you should try Little Arches boutique hotel, is not that Hilton is a grand hotel. This is unique.
http://www.littlearches.com/

You have opinions you read here.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review- ...

Post a Comment