Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ho To Become Anorexic Can I Convert An HO Scale Passenger Train So That Its Interior Lights Up?

Can I convert an HO scale passenger train so that its interior lights up? - ho to become anorexic

I bought a HO scale Metrolink and was present at the meeting and the tail numbers of some of the seats, which are difficult to open and asked me if I could add a light interior. If this were the case, you can add a link to auctions on eBay to offer these for sale. Also, a link web shop was great for me to know what it is exactly what I'm looking for.

2 comments:

mariner3... said...

Mike, 1942, is adding a confused idea that you can install a D-battery on a car cars HO scale! The second proposal is better, although there are kits aftermarket lighting for your car ... It would be useful to know what the (Kato ethers, etc. brand)

See some of the items on the Model Railroad Magazine: http://www.trains.com/mrr/

Here is a sample product Kato: http://www.katousa.com/HO/accessories.ht ...

I wish I could help more, but I'm on a computer without MI list of sites ... GOOD LUCK!

mike1942... said...

The answer is simple - you install a cell or a pair of D-AA and place a pair of white LEDs along the ceiling. The 1.5-volt LEDs can lead without resistance current limiting. Turn down or delete open to light and then.
Messier Answer: the transition to heavy weight (if not already pursuing powered Metroliner cars.) Single-axle tractor power to keep the power in the car. Collect, Control, Pad, wheat and feed grains, or LED lamps.

Post a Comment