Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bed Wetting With Flu Bed Wetting In My Teens?do Only Babies Wet Their Beds?

Bed Wetting in my teens?do only babies wet their beds? - bed wetting with flu

I am 16 years old, take in less than a month to 17th
I) swine flu for 2 weeks (a very serious case like this
Last night, I go to bed
and so tonight I'm wearing a layer depends on ensuring that the leaves get wet
I told my mother and I agreed saying it.she Continuum, if I have a good night, I'm perfectly fine, but I go to bed 3 times in my life, all the rights abotu before Christmas 3 years ago

1) could be a disease such as swine fever is due to the flu?
2) disadvantages of cough syrup makes you sleep could lead to
3) Anorexia may be the cause?
4) only babies wet their beds?
5) What can I do?



Secret Love Secret Love diapers.i time.but with all different.this me is that they are trying instead to: (

1 comments:

diamond2... said...

Your body may be tired of the fight against the flu, so far as a reason to be. However, you should contact your doctor to make sure that your kidneys are not affected because of his illness. Please do not be afraid or ashamed, that is what your doctor about your site and should assist in the provision of information, even if you can believe it, because its weird .. May be more important
Do not get breathing tube lol Jokin only W / ya ;-)

Post a Comment