Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Super Cheap Sand Rails What Are Some Good Beginner And Hardy Fish?

What are some good beginner and hardy fish? - super cheap sand rails

What fish can live through the abuse of property .. ..? Abuse is not accurate, I can not think of the word. I receive 2-3 cheap aquarium 10 gallons empty mean, now the wheel in a week, when my nephew is good, the whole week. I am thinking of spending no more than $ 2 at Petco and PetSmart, or if we GloFish, African Dwarf frogs, guppies, or only $ 4 at Walmart. These are the only fish that is never at Walmart because they are healthy .... the only superpower, there are also others.

Can anyone tell me live some inexpensive entry-level model, and hardy fish, easy maintenance in a tank of 10 gallons can be.

The configuration is as follows: a cave that once in my white tree frog tank used, but clean and is now used for fish. Sand Play for the Fund. Two artificial plants: dark, the brightness of a "grass and tall. Several small stones on the pond, in a part of the tank and an octopus, two small pots add (29 liters at a time until the fish so I will) with a The inner tube wrapped tenticles. I have aFilter comes with the tank when I get it and cartradge a new filter. Heating is not yet connected, but I have a ... and the light of three colors: red, yellow, green, natural / white. A green and red light is connected to half and half, I love how it looks. The causes of mild heat, but from time to time, the heater is connected to no more than 4 hours.

Which fish can I get?
I do not want to a mix of males and females of a species of fish that reproduce with one another. Say if I had a tetra-and GuppY, men and women, if not to plant is very good, but not Molly Guppy male and female or male and female. >. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

I like fish are the colors: Glo-fish and guppies and fish very active.

0 comments:

Post a Comment