Friday, February 12, 2010

How To Give Vote Of Thanks Speech At A Wedding Is It Ok To Read A Vote Of Thanks Speech From A Paper At A Wedding Reception?

Is it ok to read a vote of thanks speech from a paper at a wedding reception? - how to give vote of thanks speech at a wedding

I know when I'm really what you mean. However, if what I think you mean.

The best man for my cousin read music, left at random from a box by the guests. I must be quick, or you can decide what it is not first read the case, appropriaty. But I was young and bored, but I remember laughing.

could be invited to write wishes or memories faveriote boyfriend / girlfriend, or even if they have driven people, and perhaps a few angry questions for the bride-groom response area.

What a good idea if the speech writer has writer's block.

6 comments:

Terri said...

Go for it. No one should be required to have saved.

Lydia said...

It's totally fine.

Jess N said...

It's good to have postcards or something like that.

Sunny said...

of course. most people.

mistaren... said...

I personally see nothing wrong with reading a prepared speech

mynxr said...

Okay. There is nothing wrong with reading a speech at his reception. You have enough to worry about, and I remember trying to say without knowing about a speech, thank you. I think it's great that you want to do something like that.

Post a Comment